- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against welding fume, ozone, polishing and grinding particles. Also for spraying pesticides or herbicides with vapour pressure
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration efficiency
- Lightweight and provides low breathing resistance
- Suitable for use with 3M™ Half Face Respirators 6000 / 6500QL / 7500 Series and 3M™ Full Face Respirators 6000 Series
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2), Ozone and Nuisance Level* Acid Gas and Organic Vapours with Low Vapour Pressure.
Protection Factors: Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels. This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels: – With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) – With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 50 x WES – Organic compounds with low vapour pressures – Ozone up to 10 x WES – Offers relief from acid gases and organic vapours at levels below the WES *Nuisance Levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES).