- Common Applications/Hazards: – For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete – Carrying out lead or mould remediation – Also for certain asbestos tasks (refer to local Government guidelines***) – Ideal if requiring a protective casing to deflect sparks, splashes or to wipe down
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ Half Face Respirators 6000 / 6500QL / 7500 Series and 3M™ Full Face Respirators 6000 Series
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*). The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid. The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
* Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
Protection Factors: Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels. This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels: – With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) – With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES